Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Today I...

-Woke up early and made breakfast for my niece (Camila) and nephew (Gabriel)
-Had a good workout at the gym
-Received a couple of very special e-mails and texts from loved ones, which were filled with much needed encouragement.
-Had bonding time with Camila by allowing her to do my make up (scary, but nice)
-Totally messed up my hair color...need to fix tomorrow (was aiming for a chocolate tone...don't ask me what I got)
-Had a healthy dinner
-Brainstormed with Milca about a plan of attack for Promissa
-Thanked God for blessing me with so many people that truly love and support me.

It was a good day...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mi querida pisci..bueno, por donde empieso?..me hace feliz que estes bien,feliz..me alegra saber que Promissa tiene un agran promesa..pero, sin mentirte,este weekend, pense mucho en ti en la iglesia..de verdad, eres parte y como tal, faltas.!1sorry, no blue, green!!green con suenos multi color, con el cielo mirando hacia abajo..y el blue?..trata de que sea de tono claro, para que los otros colores sean mas fuertes y te guien hacia tu ministerio en LA/estas en mi corazon..

Tainna

Anonymous said...

Priscy, do me a favor.. tell your "big Sis" that her post are wonderfull and really from the heart!! what a great outcome for life!!.. she needs to keep writting!!..awesome posts!

Tainna

Pris said...

Tainna,
Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind words. I miss so much being there, but I carry my FRC family in my heart.
Thanks for your message to my big sis...it's been delivered ;)

all day (allen d) said...

Sounds like a good day girl! We, obviously, already miss you! I'll keep praying for good days!

Pris said...

P. Allen! Honored to see that you stoppped by :)
I miss the Distefanos a whole bunch. Appreciate your prayers!!!