Thursday, December 4, 2008

A new journey...


Tomorrow at 8am a plane takes off and I will be in it. It will bring me to a new chapter, a new adventure, a new journey. My address will change, the weather, my space, the people that surround me...my life will change tomorrow. As a daughter of God, the creator of the universe, I can be totally sure of one thing, His favor goes before me. My knees are shaking, my heart is pounding but that wont stop me, because I know He'll get me through. I don't know what the future holds, but I know the one who holds the future and He's walking by my side.

Tomorrow at 8am a plane takes off and I will be in it, but I wont be alone; all of you will be coming with me. This is OUR journey...and it will be a great one.


1 comment:

Ivette said...

I'll be praying for a safe trip for you my friend. We will be thinking of you and missing you. Keep in touch always. The best of luck to you in all of your new endeavors. You will do great!!!