Friday, December 5, 2008

A reminder to....

This is it! My new journey started at 12:35pm (West coast) today, as I landed in LA. My whole trip had God's favor written all over it. From my bags not being overweight (miracle), to the front desk guy waving the $15 luggage charge (just because), to my connecting flight gate being right next door (which doesn't normally happen when I have a connection in Atlanta). I saw it in a nice phone call from a dear friend right before I boarded, in the nice people I sat next to on both planes and in the smooth ride all the way here.

Once home, as I started to unpack, this was the first thing I saw. A reminder to inspire, live loud, breathe, walk, run, finish, and a reminder to pour out knowing that He will pour in. I received this as a gift last January on my birthday and, though I loved it then, it never spoke to me as much as it did today. It was a good reminder of what I came here for, of what I came here to do. I wont forget it.

No comments: