Friday, December 12, 2008

A great day...after all

Today was an interesting day and, although it had its ups and downs, it was a great day after all.

9:00 am - Attended my Niece's Christmas performance. It was my first time, so you can imagine how special it was for me.












10:30 am -Another case of "the blues." Missed being in control of my time, missed having a full agenda, missed singing at Church, missed my old space at my Parents place, missed all my friends...you get the idea.

2:45 pm - My phone rang...it was Lili. Her phone call was so much what I needed. We talked, she encouraged me, we laughed, we dreamed...my spirit was lifted.

5:00 pm - I was able to attend (via skype) a party that my friend Lacy had at her place. It was so cool. I saw a few of my friends (remember how much I was missing them earlier?) and just mingled at the party from here. Don't you love technology? Even more than that, don't you love God's precious gift of friendship? I know I do. God used my friends today to lift me up. He used them to bring a big smile to my face. Thanks Lacy, Lili, Vaughn, Rita, Karlene, Willy, Danny P, Carlos, Michelle, Cristian, Rebecca. It was awesome chatting, dancing, laughing with you all tonight.



2 comments:

lili said...

it felt like you were in the room amiga...u r stuck with us whereever you go!

-L

Pris said...

Glad to be Lili...for sure!