Sunday, December 21, 2008

Consider yourself blessed...

It is no secret that I've been through ups and downs since I moved. There are days when I feel good and full of hopes and there are others when I feel sad, lonely and scared about this new life.
As I shared with dear friend that today was a good day, she rejoiced with me and then said "You'll have good days and bad days, but so did Jesus; Consider yourself blessed on both."
These words penetrated real deep in my heart. You see, nothing we go through is new to Jesus. He's been in our shoes and worse. There were days when He felt lonely and sad, but God the father was always there for Him and He's always there for us.
On the good days, I'm blessed because He has given me strength, grace and favor. On the "bad" days, I'm blessed because I call and He answers...He understands and comes to my rescue. So, from today on, I will indeed consider myself blessed on both.
Thanks friend...I'm also blessed to have you

No comments: