Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Christmas story...


This morning was awesome. The kids loved every present and I loved just being part of that moment together with the rest of the family.

While Gabriel was opening his gifts, Tim (Milca's boyfriend) got all excited about a specific one. He noticed that Gabriel had gotten some type of remote control airplane, so he screamed "Oh man, that one's for me! I want to fly that one!" Of course, I laughed and proceeded to make the following statement "Men, they never grow up." As soon as I said that I looked down and noticed that I had a Barbie doll on my hands. At that moment I realized that I had been seating there, on the floor, and had been brushing Barbie's hair for a while without even noticing, because it was a natural instinct. We all laughed about the irony.

I guess we all have a kid inside. Best thing we can do is let it loose once in a while...and be totally OK when others decide to do the same ;)

6 comments:

Cristian G said...

LOL
that's so funny!
I was playing with Kody's "Night-Vision Goggles" all night long!

Heather Palacios said...

don't u have a cool pic from Christmas Day that you'd like to share w/ us? ;-)

Pris said...

Cristian, Thanks for stopping by and sharing your Christmas story.
Heather, hmm...nope, no pics ;)

lili said...

i can think of a delish tres leches pic u could post!!!? =)

but i know what HP means, we would love to see a pic of U. we miss u, think of u, pray for u.

hugs amiga...lili

Anonymous said...

I AGREE!! It's good to act like a kid every once in a while and just have fun-Christmas is the perfect time for it! =)

Pris said...

Lili, you'll get the real Tres Leches when I'm in town ;)

Lacy, thanks for stopping by. I miss you boo!!!