Saturday, December 27, 2008

Just writing...

Today I'm just writing. No life lesson, no word of encouragement, no big revelation...just writing. My head is cloudy and mixed emotions don't allow me to focus on just one thing to talk about. Why am I still writing? I don't know.
I'm thinking about relationships and how they can be so difficult and so beautiful at the same time. Thinking about family and how each member can be so different from the other and, at the same time, so connected to one another. I'm thinking about people loving each other and that love not being enough. I'm thinking about life's seasons and the sense of loss one feels when a season seems to have ended. I can't deny that life seems cruel at times, but it isn't. It just seems that way when our heart is hurting.
Lots of thinking...no answers...just writing. It will all make sense one day...

No comments: