Sunday, February 8, 2009

There's something about proclamation....


Last night, we had God Chicks Unplugged at Oasis. A night for women to worship together and hear a great teaching by Pastor wife Holly Wagner. The night ended with an unexpected proclamation of love, as one of the ladies received an amazing surprise. Diona, one of the dancers, was called to the stage to be honored as volunteer of the month. Holly spoke highly of her, shared her story and how much of a blessing she's been to Oasis. Out of nowhere, Diona's boyfriend showed up nicely dressed and the microphone was handed to him. After a few words, he proceeded to get down on one knee and propose. An auditorium packed with women, an amazing testimony and a sudden marriage proposal...If you guessed that I was crying you're totally right...we all were. There's just something that gets me about love proclamation. I don't think I'm the only one though.


God proclaimed His love for you, me and the world by sending His only son to die in order for us to be able to live. He told the world "I love you this much" the day Jesus died on the cross. Now, that's love proclamation right there. That's the most beautiful love story I've ever been part of.


I hope my life proclaims my love for Him always. I hope my every move yells to the world "I love Him this much!"

3 comments:

lili said...

He is the greatest LOVE....and wow, what a great proposal. i would have cried too ;)

Anonymous said...

What an awsome night! Btw, they have dancers?!!! Yeay!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!