Friday, February 6, 2009

I thanked Him...then He gave me a job


So this morning, as I looked for work and applied for different positions, I decided to thank God for the job I knew and trusted He would provide. This time I wasn't praying "God, give me a job!", instead, I was saying to Him "God, thank you for the job you will provide." I think that made all the difference.

Tonight at around 6:30pm, I got a phone call. It was from Zara, the clothing store...I've got a job.
I know the ladies understand when I say "Yeah baby!...looking forward to that discount!!!"

4 comments:

Paola said...

that is so awesome! congratulations!!

Gonzo said...

Congrats Pris........ A paycheck and DISCOUNTS!!!!

Gonzo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JanIS . . . said...

Pris! That's awesome! Congrats! I knew God would provide.