Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sweet victory...

As you see this image, since most of you either watched the game or heard the news about it, I would imagine that you already know what I'm blogging about. Must I say it? OK, I will....WE WON!!!! The Red Sox are champions and I'm loving it.
Man, as I saw them jumping and celebrating, I felt like I was there. My Sisters called while they celebrated with friends and enjoyed the team's victory...our victory.
Something interesting is to see that, even though I'm not the one that played, even though I'm not the one that was there batting or catching the ball, I'm still a winner. I'm a winner, because my team won.
Same applies in the spiritual world. The Bible states that we're more than conquerors. It states that our battle has already been won by our Saviour and Lord Jesus Christ. You see, He died for all our sins, but on the third day he conquered death, making us all (His children) more than conquerors. I mean, I didn't have to actually play in the World Series in order to win. My team won for me. Jesus beat death for us, so victory has already been granted and all that's left for us to do is celebrate. Celebrate having eternal life, celebrate being forgiven, celebrate having won the battle that Jesus fought for us.

Victory is indeed sweet. Go Red Sox!...but better yet, GO JESUS!!!!!!

No comments: