Sunday, October 7, 2007

My home....


I love my Church!

God brought me to FRC over a year ago. I remember the first service I went to felt like a glass of cold water. I was broken, tired of serving, tired of giving. I was done, I needed to rest. It had been more than 11 years non-stop and I just needed to be refreshed. At first, all my guards were up: "Who are these people"? "Are they for real"? "No way I'm getting involved, I'm too tired of being abused...this time, I'm just going to seat and receive." Yeah, that was me when I first came in July last year. Then God started doing His thing. He started giving me the urge, you know, the one that you feel when you know it's time to get to work. Well, I decided to jump and join the praise team in January of this year and, let me tell you, what a blessing it has been in my life. I know for a fact that I am exactly where I'm supposed to be, I know I'm exactly where God wants me to be and I'm so grateful for being able to feel that way.

There's a lot that I don't know, a lot of things in my life are not very clear right now, but at least I'm sure about one thing....Flamingo Road Church is my home!

No comments: