Thursday, October 25, 2007

Nothing to worry about...


Yesterday was a cool day. I got to hang with the boys at Church. Recorded some vocals for rehearsal this weekend, went to lunch with The Garcia's, Rebecca, Miguelito and Ricky Ricardo. Had a nice talk with Pastor Garland (he's so sweet) and overdosed on Hillsong worship...I was helping out listening to Cd's and finding good songs for our worship. Then some friends invited me over to have a nice home cooked meal and my day ended watching the Red Sox win the first World Series game...Go Sox!!


There are so many things that are not yet defined, there's so much to figure out in my life at this moment, a lot of unanswered questions, an unclear view of what's to come. However, in the middle of all this, His peace has never left, His blessings can still be counted, His love is still revealed through those around me that take any opportunity to say "Hey Pris, I'm praying for you". No doubt about it, I'm very fortunate...

What a difference it makes to know that my God, my Creator, my Provider is the one in control of my life. He has not yet given me clear instructions on what to do next, but He's kind enough to give me cool days like yesterday...days when He chooses to show me in so many different ways that I'm special to Him and that His purpose is being fulfilled in my life, no matter how unclear my circumstances may seem.
I don't know what the future holds, but I know the one who holds the future...the Almighty One, the One that's never failed me and never will.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pic! So gangster!

Danisa said...

You see, the church body is being blessed as you wait for clarity! I'm glad to hear you had fun yesterday. BTW, was Vaughn coaching you for the picture?

Heather Palacios said...

OK, that's better, now I can comment. Hey, like the new profile pic - you go with your sexy little self, man!