Saturday, October 27, 2007

On my way...


You know, sometimes I get frustrated. I get frustrated about not being where I would like to be, or where I think I should be at this point of my life. I get frustrated about being weak sometimes and making mistakes, I get frustrated about things not working out my way...bottom line, I just get frustrated about being human.
I wonder if God gets frustrated with me when I mess up. Does He say "I'm so disappointed at my daughter Pris, she's not meeting my expectations"...I don't think so. Instead, He looks at me with mercy and loves on me even more. He tells me "I got you girl, you'll do better next time...I love just as much".
Isn't this awesome? Instead of bringing me down, as I do to myself, He holds me, loves me and tells me not to give up, because He'll continue His work in me and assures me that His power is made perfect in my weakness. You gotta really love a God like this, you gotta really feel honored to be His child...I know I am.


I mess up, I screw up, I'm human, but as someone once said: I might not be where I want to be, but thank God I'm not where I used to be. He's done so much in my life and He's still working...He's not done with me yet, and that, my friends, is a wonderful thing to know...

No comments: