Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I know how it feels...


Why is it so easy for us to judge? It's so easy to just point the finger and say "your fault". I know, I've done it. I've done it many times. I can actually be very good at it, I'm sad to admit. I could see something, form an opinion and stick to that, because that's how I see it...how terrible.

The whole thing tastes a lot different when we're the ones sitting on the chair being pointed at. Then, at that moment, it's not right to judge. At that moment, we want mercy and deserve nothing less.

If we would just remember to not do to others what we wouldn't want done to us. If we would be slower to pass judgement and quicker to offer mercy, we would probably get more mercy in return. I'll try not to forget...

1 comment:

Danisa said...

Hey beautiful! You are right on...it is so easy to find fault in others. But God said it very clear, watch the HUGE thing in your eye before you tried to point the little dust your neighbor's.