Thursday, September 27, 2007

Our gift to the world...


If I won't be myself, who will?

-Alfred Hitchcock


Nobody!
Throughout our lives, we might be able to meet people with a similar mentality than ours, people that believe in what we believe, people that like the things that we also like and people that enjoy the things we also enjoy. Although these are people with whom we have things in common, God has created each and everyone of us unique and special. There are things that only you can offer to the world, because they were only given to you by our Creator. By trying to be someone we're not, we're actually denying ourselves the opportunity to impact the world around us in a way that only we could.
Today, I choose to embrace who I am, the wonderful me that God created...special and unique. I choose to offer the world the very best of me, the real Pris.
I invite you all to do the same...I'm sure you wouldn't want the world to miss out.

1 comment:

Holly said...

What a great BIG truth we all need to remember each day, thanks for your words of wisdom.