Sunday, September 30, 2007

In great hands...


Life doesn't always work out the way we plan it, but then again, I bet you already knew that.
Well, my life has turned out quite different from what I pictured in my head when I was a little girl. Don't get me wrong, I've actually been very blessed and have accomplished things I never even imagined. However, life has been a bit more difficult than what I expected, specially when it comes to matters of the heart.
It's good to know that my life is in better hands than my own, that my Creator has much better plans for me than what I had in mind. It's good to know that, even though the future seems unclear, there's nothing to fear, because God's plans are and will always be better than ours. I'll be just fine!

"For I know the plans that I have for you..."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cjserrano
Hi Priscy
I don't even know how I get to see this but the only thing I could say is that God had to do with this because I need it to read this. I glad you are doing great and writing in this blog, I like them a lot. I will definitely keep reading. Many blessing and that the Lord continue guiding you in your journey.
Carmen