Saturday, November 29, 2008

I believe Him...

prom-ise
noun, verb, -ised, -is-ing.
Promissa


1. a declaration that something will or will not be done, given, etc.

2. an express assurance on which expectation is to be based

3. something that has the effect of an express assurance; indication of what may be expected.



I the Lord have called you for a righteous purpose and in righteousness; I will take you by the hand and will keep you; I will give you for a covenant to the people, for a light to the nations. To open the eyes of the blind, to bring out prisoners from the dungeon, and those who sit in darkness from the prison...

...And I will bring the blind by a way that they know not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known. I will make darkness into light before them and make uneven places into plain. These things I have determined to do; and I will not leave them forsaken.

Isaiah 42:6-7, 16

No comments: