Monday, June 16, 2008

If I had no fear, I would....

- Go sky diving and experience the closest thing to flying

- Go camping without worrying about reptiles, bugs or similar creatures getting near me

- Play with grass hoppers with Andres

- Ride on every single roller coaster I had the opportunity to

- Finally confirm that I can swim

- Swallow pills instead of chewing them (nasty)

- Walk on the grass at night and not think about frogs jumping on me

- Go to the butterfly world and actually come in

- Love freely without expecting to get hurt

- Travel around the world on my own

- Be less shy or not shy at all

- Dance every time I felt like it

- Do water sports

- Not be afraid of giving birth

- Be stronger

- Be happier

- Be more confident

- Be more successful as a singer and song writer

- Have less arguments and more laughs

- Not run at the sight of conflict

- Be a better leader

- Voice out my ideas even if they were "different"

I guess it's clear. If I had no fear I would live loud, I would discover the joy of true freedom, I would not just wonder what it would be like, but instead, I would know what it feels like. If I had no fear, I would be a better vessel in God's hands.

I have a lot to pray about, a lot of mountains to conquer, but God's word tells me that I can do all things through Jesus. Faith is all He asks of me and faith I will have. When I'm old and grey, I want to say "I remember when I made the choice to stop being afraid and start living, and I'm glad I did".

No comments: