Monday, February 4, 2008

Where are we looking?

Sorry looks back, Worry looks around, Faith looks up!
-Unknown



I guess each one of us knows where we're standing. We all know which of these three we experience the most. Me? At times I've looked back and felt sorry, at times, on my good days, I've looked up and my heart has been filled with Faith. However, so many times I catch myself just looking around at my circumstances and worrying. So I have to admit that worry is a big one for me. I need to trust my Father more, I need to understand and believe that He's no human, therefore, I don't need to expect that He will fail me or let me down. It's a challenge for me, but I know I can do all things through Christ.
Are you looking back, around or up? Care to share?

3 comments:

Ricky Garcia said...

i love that quote. i look back alot, i cling on to the past quite a bit, but my grip is loosening. I look around but i don't drive myself crazy as before, somethings you can't away or around just threw and over. So I look up hoping God will take me through. i am a working project.

Heather Palacios said...

Looking up, girl! And thanks for encouraging ALL of us to!

Anonymous said...

Well said.