Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Promises, promises...


With all this political talk all over the place and all the "I promise this, I promise that" constantly on my face, I can't help to be grateful. I'm grateful for having a God, a Father, a Dad that keeps each and every promise He makes. He doesn't promise to love me just to get my attention. He does not promise to be my strength just to get my vote. He does not promise to be my provider just for me to be on His side. He promises, because He knows He's no man to lie. His word is true and nothing less. His best interest is my well being, His passion is to see me live the life He intended for me to live...a life of victory, overcoming, not believing the lies of the enemy, but standing firm is His Truth.

That's why He's the one I want to follow, He's the one in whom I trust. That’s why He's the one who's got my vote.

No comments: