Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Promissa in NY - Report




IT WAS AWESOME! Guys, I can't put into words how evident God's grace was in our lives this past weekend. It just confirmed one more time that when you follow His will, He takes care of the rest. We were the only Latin act at this event, which had a somewhat diverse crowd, but mainly African American. People would come up to us to say "I don't know what you were singing, but I could feel it inside of me and it was good", "I don't understand Spanish, but my heart knew what you were singing and I loved it!"God opened a door, we walked through it trusting that He would back us up...and, again, He did. We also had an amazing time as sisters and friends, had good laughs, good pizza, great cheese cake and Dominican Chimis....Yum!Here are some pictures, but I'll post more as I get them ;)


























View from backstage (Apollo Theater)





















If you've ever watched "Live at the Apollo" you know what this is...
More pics coming soon!
Much love...





1 comment:

Heather Palacios said...

You guys should take me next time as your stage manager. Really. And I"m also good at kicking stalkers or crazy fans in the face...if you'd need that too. Proud of you guys!