Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fighting the lies with the TRUTH...

Lie -I'm lonely
TRUTH - "...And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Matthew 8:20

Lie - I can't
TRUTH - "For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Lie - I'm hopeless
TRUTH - "But I will keep on hoping for your help; I will praise you more and more" Psalm 71:14

Lie - I'm afraid
TRUTH - "Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me..." Psalm 23:4

Lie - I'm worthless
TRUTH - "You have been set apart as holy to the lord your God, and he has chosen you from all the nations of the earth to be his own special treasure." Deuteronomy 14:2

Lie - My life has no meaning
TRUTH - "For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago." Ephesians 2:10

Lie - God has forgotten me
TRUTH - "For I know the plans I have for you...they are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

In the battlefield of our minds, God's word is the only weapon that guarantees our victory...let's use it!

1 comment:

Yoel said...

thats awesome! thanks for sharing :)