Monday, January 7, 2008

New start...


Hi Guys! You haven't read much from me for a few weeks now. December was kind of a busy, crazy month. It's January now, the month when I'll turn 33 (according to Hollywood, 23)...don't forget that 30's is the new 20's. New year, new start, new age!

I don't know how this year will end, I'm still trying to figure out the beginning of it. I don't know how many mistakes I'll make, how many laughs I'll have, how many tears I'll cry, how many times I'll be forgiven, how many kisses I get from the one I love. I do know, however, that my God will be there for me until the end of times. I do know that His plans are always good and His purpose in my life will continue to be fulfilled. As the new year starts and new seasons start with it, I choose to trust in and lean on my all knowing Father. He's my Shepperd...I know I'll be safe as long as I follow Him.

No comments: