Monday, April 19, 2010

Sharing what I'm digging...

Right now, these are the books I'm digging:

The Purity Principle - by Randy Alcorn
I'm learning how to choose wisely.
Life changing!

The Maker's Diet - by Jordan S. Rubin
I'm learning how to eat what does me well and not what could potentially destroy my health. Life changing!

Financial Peace - by Dave Ramsey
I'm learning how to be responsible with my finances.
Life changing!

Leading on Empty - by Wayne Cordeiro
I'm learning about the importance of prioritizing and protecting what keeps my cup overflowing.
Life changing!

The Bible - by God
I'm just constantly learning and my life is constantly changing...for the better!

These are my picks. Which books are you digging?

1 comment:

N.M. said...

You should check out "Beauty Fades, Dumb is Forever" by Judy Shiendlin. It's one of my favorites and an excellent book for women.