Monday, March 9, 2009

Where did you see Him last?

Truth be told...we have an awesome God. A God who loves us without conditions, accepts us without expectations and forgives us without exceptions. I can only imagine that one of the things that make Him smile is when we, His children, are able to see Him. Someone might say "but we can't see God, Pris! Our eyes are not able to!" And I would respond Oh yes, we can....He's everywhere...all the time. We can see Him in the sunrise (creator), we can see Him in a smile (loving), we can see Him as we have a meal (provider), we can see Him on the road (protector), we can see Him when we laugh (our joy), when we cry (our comfort), when rest (our peace), at the beginning of a new day (faithful), when He answers a prayer (powerful), when we fail Him (merciful), we can see Him in a nice gesture from a stranger (kind), we can see Him EVERYWHERE. His signature is imprinted in every detail of our day.


Having said that...where did you see Him last? Care to share?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a powerful post Pris! =) love you bunches, I'm so glad to see you doing so well out there. Even though I miss you like crazy-I am so excited about what God's doing in you and through you. You're "PERFECT"!

lili said...

i see Him in my mom daily, in my little chris when yesterday he stops our power walk to go grab me a flower :), i see Him in victoria's squeezes, see His hand in this little life growing inside me and in the timely call of a friend with just the right words & prayer.

Pris said...

Lacy - I miss you Boo! I feel the same about you, my dear. So proud to see where God has taken you. Makes me smile...

Lili - I see Him in you...always