Thursday, March 26, 2009

My heart speaks...


When I look away I start to drawn. Doubt, fear and confusion take over and I get overwhelmed. When I look away I become unstable second guessing my every move, every decision...the ones made and the ones to come. When I look away my life gets chaotic, because I loose that sense of peace that only comes from you. When I look away my emotions torment me, my heart deceives me and my soul is uneasy. When I look away from you I forget who I am in you.

God, let my eyes only see you. Let my ears only hear you. Let my heart only love you. I can only walk on water when I'm focused on you....

2 comments:

Holly said...

beautiful post..awesome reminder. thanks for sharing :). hope you are doing well!!

lili said...

wow...i can relate with EVERY single word Pris.

if i may repeat ur very prayer...and copy it into my journal...have been at a loss on how to pray anymore when it comes to "home"

"God, let my eyes ONLY see you...let my ears ONLY hear you...let my heart ONLY love you."

thanks for letting us "in"