Thursday, September 4, 2008

Green stuff...



Apple, cucumber, parsley, ginger, spinach, celery, lemon and lime. Who would have made me eat some of these when I was a kid? Nobody! "But it's good for you", my Mom would say to try to convince me to even try it, but it never worked. Now, at 33, she makes me a juice that has all of the above combined. She hands it to me and tells me "drink it, it's rejuvenating! I saw this on Oprah!" What was she thinking? Why would I even try to drink this nasty green stuff?? Just because it's supposed to make me feel younger??? PLEASE!!! Is that a good enough reason for me to put aside my anti-veggie feelings and take a zip??? YOU BET!!!!!
Are you kidding me? Give me that green stuff!!!!!


Amazing what time can do...




























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ive done something here to have you a few cents!

Unknown said...

And so did it work? Looked pretty gross to me!

Pris said...

Sara, it's really not as bad as it looks. I hope it works...not sure yet though