Saturday, March 1, 2008

Thanksgiving...

I know it's not November yet, but one should not wait...life is too short.
As I sat on my couch, all of the sudden I started thinking about my life and some the people that have made a difference, an impact ( intentionally or not).

Cristian Lantigua - Music teacher - Discovered our singing talent when the girls and I where little. Gave his time, invested in our lives, opened our eyes to the powerful world of music.

Sandy Calcano - Friend - Showed me with forgiveness what unconditional love truly means. Blessed me with the gift of her friendship.

The Distefanos - Pastor, Boss Lady, Friend, Mentor - An example of love, commitment and passion. As a couple, my inspiration...

Michelle Barrera - Pastor's wife - Taught me the importance of a smile

For all of you guys, I give thanks today. Some of you I haven't seen in many years, but the person I am today is a result of the impact you have made. Thank you!





1 comment:

Heather Palacios said...

Its cool to see who's been a part of the legacy you are leaving for today. Thanks for sharing!