Monday, April 13, 2009

God's working...He never stops


God's working! The truth is that He never stops, but He's been working in me more evidently since I moved here...or is it that this time I'm actually letting Him? Hmm....

Anyways, the deal is that He's working. He's working in areas of my life which I wasn't even that aware of. He's showing me things about myself that I never saw before and, in the process, He's loving me and loving me and loving me some more.

I'm excited! I have this sense of expectancy, because I know that He's doing something amazing in my life. Something that might not be obvious to the naked eye, but that is very real, powerful and life changing...I can feel inside of me and I can't wait until it starts to show.

In the meantime, I'll just keep letting Him work, He'll keep on loving me and, with all that I am, I'll keep on loving Him and loving Him and loving Him some more. NOTHING is more fulfilling...
I encourage you to let Him work in every area of your life. His hands of love transform everything they touch. The result will ALWAYS be a better you....guaranteed!

1 comment:

lili said...

Great post amiga. I rejoice with you. Janet C. said not to long ago in Staff Mtg that God was sometimes SILENT, but always present in our lives...i choose to believe that no matter what He is working behind the scenes ALL the time.